Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Harlem

In the poem Harlem, Hughes is talking about a dream. Dreams are something that everyone should have, whether they be long term or short term dreams. Some of the dreams I have that are long term are to have 2 children, and be married hopefully by the age of 25. I plan to build a house on my family's farm and continue raising animals. Some short term goals I have are to get accepted into Southside Regional Medical Center's nursing program this fall, and graduate in 18 months, and start working at the hospital. Never give up on a dream you may have, because after all you are the only one that can make them possible.

1 comment:

  1. Some of my dreams are similar to yours! I want to be married and have start having kids by the age of 25. I also agree with you that people should have dreams. It's something to look forward to ;)

    ReplyDelete