Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yellow Wallpaper Lady

In the Yellow Wallpaper story that we read, I think that the woman had postpartum depression. I think she had this and tried to hurt her baby and thats why she got locked away in her room. I think her husband didn't really care for her much and was having an affair. It would really suck to have been her at this time, there she is all crazy and what-not and her husband is out messing with someone else. I think anyone in her situation would have went crazy, so I don't blame her. As for the ending, I believe she hung herself with the rope and when her husband came in he passed out.

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for the woman. Her husband never got her any medical attention and that's why she got worse. I think she actually hung herself in the end.

    ReplyDelete